The Students’ parliament of the "St Kliment Ohridski" University - Bitola, is a non political, non-governmental and unprofitable organization which accompanies and organizes the students for cooperation and representation of the mutual interests, in front of the state authorities, public opinion as well as the international organization and institutions.
The Students’ parliament of the "St Kliment Ohridski" University - Bitola is entitled to:
- Influence the legal regulation of the needs and demands of the students
- Participate in the work of the National students’ parliament of the "St Kliment Ohridski" University - Bitola, as well as in the work of the faculties and the University
- Introduce qualitative changes in the educational process and successful implementation of ECTS and the Bologna declaration
- Improve the students’ standard
- Encourage and conduct mutual activities and manifestations
- Develop the culture and satisfying the cultural-entertaining needs of the students as well as organize sports recreational and educational activities and many other socially useful activities
- Develop research and technical cooperation with many organizations in the country and abroad and maintain other forms of international cooperation
- Function as a part of appropriate organizations and forums in the country and abroad.
Organs and bodies of the Students’ parliament of the "St Kliment Ohridski" University - Bitola:
- Parliament assembly
- Executive board
- Control board
- Students’ attorney
Members of the Students’ parliament of the "St Kliment Ohridski" University - Bitola:
- Members of the Students’ parliament of the "St Kliment Ohridski" University - Bitola are students’ representatives who present students’ interest, needs and suggestions.
- Students’ representatives of the students’ parliaments of different faculties with a two years’ mandate
- The number of students’ representatives of each faculty in the Students’ parliament is determined proportionally to the number of students of the faculty based on certain criteria previously determined
- The Students’ parliament of the University has its President selected on secret immediate election with two years’ mandate having no right of another election.