Information for students – foreign citizens
Foreign citizens interested in studying at “St. Kliment Ohridski” University – Bitola (UKLO) enroll under the admission criteria of the public competition announced by UKLO.
Foreign citizens apply for admission at the Rectorate of UKLO (International Relations Office) and are not subject to taking any entrance exams.
When applying for the Faculty of Education, candidates are requested to take an aptitude test, prior to enrollment.
Necessary documents (application):
- Application form
- Copy of passport
- Original diploma for completed previous education (secondary; foreign higher or college) and a notarized official translation
- Birth certificate and a notarized official translation
- Decision on recognition of foreign educational credentials, issued by the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Macedonia
- Health report of a recent check-up and AIDS/HIV test
- Macedonian Language Certificate – test conducted at the Faculty of Education.
The IRO staff transfers the application packages of foreign candidates, via regular post, to the appropriate UKLO unit where the actual enrollment takes place.
The required documents for enrollment involve receipt for paid tuition fee.
The tuition fee for foreign students is €1000, except for the Faculty of Biotechnical Sciences – Bitola and Faculty of Tourism and Hospitality – Ohrid, where foreign students are to pay €800 per academic year. Tuition fee for all UKLO units is payable in two equal installments, at the beginning of the respective semester.
Unless otherwise organized, foreign students cover their board and lodging expenses by themselves.